Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Review of Select Comfort Rest & Read Pillow With Cover


!±8± Review of Select Comfort Rest & Read Pillow With Cover

The Select Comfort Rest & Read pillow is a dual-support pillow. It was created to provide comfort while sitting in bed, reading or watching TV. Its price is around .

The pillow features two sections that provide differing levels of support to the neck and shoulder area as well as the back. One section of the pillow has a foam polystyrene bead fill. The other part of the pillow has a down-alternative or "gel" fiberfill. Included is a 230-thread-count cotton zippered cover. While the cover can be machine washed and dried, the pillow itself should be spot cleaned with a mild detergent.

I was in a auto accident several months ago, and I needed a pillow to help me sit up in bed so that I could work on my laptop, read or watch television. I used several "normal" pillows to prop me up, but I could not achieve good comfort, so I bought a Comfort Rest and Read Pillow. It has worked very well in providing support for my back, neck and shoulders. In fact, I liked the first one so much that I also bought a second to elevate my feet. And it succeeds in this task just as well.

My Select Comfort pillows have held up reasonably well to my nearly everyday use, and as a result I think that they are a good value.

On the downside, Select Comfort does not offer cases for their pillow, although the pillow does come with a quality zippered cover. However, I do wish that I could wash them in the machine as opposed to merely spot cleaning them.


Review of Select Comfort Rest & Read Pillow With Cover

Good Bargain Frye Boots Chicago Alesis Electronic Drum Set Buy Online




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links